4-20 mA current loop
- How to configure a 4-20 mA input on a PLC.
- Article with a step by step approach on hooking up configuring 4-20 mA inputs to a PLC.
- Current range 4-20mA testers
- DIVIZE current control units are available with different current range.
- Connecting the 4-20 mA current source
- Information about the connections of a 2-wire and 4-wire 4-20 mA device.
- Simulating 4-20mA with a potentiometer
- How to create a 4-20mA signal with a potentiometer and a resistor.
- Loop checking procedure
- How to use a current loop tester for loop checking. Loop checking procedure explanation.
- 4-20mA analog inputs testing according Namur NE43
- Short explanation of the Namur NE43 recommendation regarding input testing on analog PLC and DCS system inputs.
- 4-20 mA scaling calculator
- Online calculator to convert physical values to 4-20 mA loop current
- Current Loop Voltage Calculator
- Online calculator to calculate voltage drop in a Current Loop system.
- List of standards regarding 4-20mA current loop test units
- Standards to which the current loop test units comply.
A2007U USB/NFC 4-20 mA simulator software support
- Labview driver support files.
- Support for Labview driver for programmable 4-20 mA simulator A2007U.
- Software support for A2007U CLI and upgrade.
- Software support for A2007U programmable 4-20 mA simulator.
- Weather dependent control
- Application example of the oxygen analyser as a weather dependent control system.
- Standards oxygen measurement
- Standards to which the oxygen monitor units comply.