4-20 mA Simulator
- Simulate 4-20 mA analog inputs.
- Easy exact and stable operation
- Direct replacement for 2 wire sensor.
- Delivery from stock
- Easy online ordering
- Worldwide shipping
4-20 mA simulator usage:
- PLC and DCS system FAT/SAT software function testing by simulating analog input signals.
- PID control function testing by simulating the process value by replacing the sensor with a 4-20 mA simulator.
- I/P converter and pneumatic valve positioner calibration and testing by manually simulating the 4-20 mA control signal.
- Calibrating 4-20 mA displays
4-20 mA simulator key benefits.
- Easy operation, turn left to decrease current, turn right to increase current.
- Tested to comply with international standards for industrial equipment
- FCC and CE declaration of conformity available for download.
4-20 mA simulator information
- 4-20 mA simulator product page
- Technical information about 4-20 mA simulators
- Connection examples
- Information about the Namur NE43 recommendation