Specialist in Electronics for Industrial Automation.
Divize 4-20 mA current loop testers can be used for control or testing of equipment with a 4-20 mA current loop input. For example frequency converters, PLC systems, control valves, displays. This type of equipment is used in industrial environments such as maritime industry, hydraulics, water treatment plants and offshore.
- 4-20 mA scaling calculator
- Online calculator to convert physical values to 4-20 mA loop current
- Current Loop Voltage Calculator
- Online calculator to calculate voltage drop in a Current Loop system.
- How to configure a 4-20 mA input on a PLC.
- Article with a step by step approach on hooking up and configuring 4-20 mA inputs to a PLC.
- 4-20mA analog current loop inputs testing according Namur NE43
- Namur NE43 recommendation effect on 4-20 mA current loop PLC and DCS system inputs.
Industrial automation systems use several standardized control signals for measurement and control functions. During development and commissioning of these systems simulating these signals can be useful for testing and configuring the components which are controlled by these signals. The scope of delivery from DIVIZE covers several signal sources which allow simulation of the various signals in order to test and configure PID controllers, VFD drives, I/P converters, EHSV (Electro Hydraulic Solenoid Valves) PLC and DCS systems and other components used in industrial automation.
The Divize oxygen monitor systems are used to measure the amount of oxygen in gas, this can be used for fire fighting systems, combustion analysis of industrial burners and controlled storage of meat, vegetables and fruit. The oxygen monitor system is used in maritime industry, green houses, metallurgy, packaging en agricultural.
Technical resources for oxygen measurement
- Weather dependent burner control
- Automatic adjustment of industrial burner to weather conditions.