Bipolar variable voltage source -10/+10 Volt
Bipolar -10...10 V voltage source.
The -10/+10mA signal is used in various industrial applications. The A2034E-VU voltage source allows to replicate the -10...+10 Volt signal to check and test the actuators such as EHSV in hydraulic systems, variable frequency converter drives and various other applications.
Bipolar variable voltage source -10..+10 Volt features:
- Multi turn potentiometer for accurate and stable voltage regulation.
- Simple connection with screw terminals.
- 24 VDC power supply.
- Isolated output up to 1kV.
- Protection for wrong supply connections.
- Stable voltage setting by internal voltage regulation, no temperature influence.
- Max load 750 ohm.
Mounting the bipolar variable voltage source:
The A2034E bipolar voltage source is designed for panel mounting. The unit is mounted by a single hole in a panel. On the outside of the panel the potentiometer can be operated thus setting the output voltage. On the inside the wiring shall be connected to the screw terminals. The M2007E01 knob fits on the axle for easy operation.