Bipolar variable voltage source features:
- Multi turn potentiometer for accurate and stable voltage regulation.
- Simple connection with screw terminals.
- 24 VDC power supply.
- Isolated output up to 1kV.
- Protection for wrong supply connections.
- Stable voltage setting by internal voltage regulation, no temperature influence.
- Max load 750 ohm.
Mounting the bipolar variable voltage source:
The A2034E bipolar voltage source is designed for panel mounting. The unit is mounted by a single hole in a panel. On the outside of the panel the potentiometer can be operated thus setting the output voltage. On the inside the wiring shall be connected to the screw terminals.
|Country of origin :||Netherlands|
|HS tariff code :||8543 20 00 00|
|Weight :||33 g|