Bipolar variable current source -20/+20 mA
Bipolar -20...20mA current source.
The -20/+20mA signal is used in various industrial applications. The A2034E-IA current source allows to replicate the -20...+20mA signal to check and test the actuators such as EHSV in hydraulic systems, variable frequency converter drives and various other applications.
Bipolar variable current source features:
- Multi turn potentiometer for accurate and stable current regulation.
- Simple connection with screw terminals.
- 24 VDC power supply.
- Isolated output up to 1kV.
- Protection for wrong supply connections.
- Stable current setting by internal current regulation, no temperature influence.
- Max load 750 ohm.
Mounting the bipolar variable current source:
The A2034E bipolar current source is designed for panel mounting. The unit is mounted by a single hole in a panel. On the outside of the panel the potentiometer can be operated thus setting the output current. On the inside the wiring can be connected to the screw terminals.
|Current (min)||-20,0 mA|
|Current (max)||20,0 mA|