Bipolar variable current source -8/+8 mA
Bipolar -8...8mA current source.
The -8/+8mA signal is used in modern aircraft to control several functions. The A2034E-IA current source allows to replicate the -8...+8mA signal to check and test the actuators such as EHSV used on board the aircraft.
Bipolar variable current source features:
- Multi turn potentiometer for accurate and stable current regulation.
- Simple connection with screw terminals.
- 24 VDC power supply.
- Isolated output up to 1kV.
- Protection for wrong supply connections.
- Stable current setting by internal current regulation, no temperature influence.
- Max load 1000 ohm.
Mounting the bipolar variable current source:
The A2034E bipolar current source is designed for panel mounting. The unit is mounted by a single hole in a panel. On the outside of the panel the potentiometer can be operated thus setting the output current. On the inside the wiring can be connected to the screw terminals.
|Current (min)||-8,0 mA|
|Current (max)||8,0 mA|