Bipolar variable voltage source -10/+10 Volt
Bipolar -10...10 V voltage source.
The -10/+10mA signal is used in various industrial applications. The A2034E-VU voltage source allows to replicate the -10...+10 Volt signal to check and test the actuators such as EHSV in hydraulic systems, variable frequency converter drives and various other applications.
Bipolar variable voltage source -10..+10 Volt features:
- Multi turn potentiometer for accurate and stable voltage regulation.
- Simple connection with screw terminals.
- 24 VDC power supply.
- Isolated output up to 1kV.
- Protection for wrong supply connections.
- Stable voltage setting by internal voltage regulation, no temperature influence.
- Max load 750 ohm.
Mounting the bipolar variable voltage source:
The A2034E bipolar voltage source is designed for panel mounting. The unit is mounted by a single hole in a panel. On the outside of the panel the potentiometer can be operated thus setting the output voltage. On the inside the wiring shall be connected to the screw terminals.