PWM controlled 4-20 mA simulator
PWM controlled 4-20 mA simulator. The A2127 is designed to connect to a Raspberry PI, Arduino, Beaglebone black etc. The PWM signal from this micro-controller is converted by the A2127 to a 4-20 mA current. With help of the A2127 a programmable 4-20 mA current simulator is realized. The software in the micro-controller can set the current in the 4-20 mA loop. The A2127 is a passive device. Therefore it can be used in both passive and active 4-20 mA current loop setup. Typical applications include PLC analog input simulation, control of 4-20 mA devices such as positioners, I/P converters displays and so on. The A2127 4-20 mA simulator provides a galvanic isolation between the micro-controller and the 4-20 mA loop. This allows safe application in industrial environments,
4-20 mA simulator controllable by a PWM signal from a micro-controller, Raspberry pi, Arduino, Beaglebone etc.Characteristics.
- Galvanic isolation between PWM input and 4-20 mA loop.
- Voltage detection on 4-20 mA loop. When there is insufficient supply on the loop this is signaled to the micro controller, the micro-controller can terminate the program or give a alarm.
- Accurate conversion of the PWM signal to the 4-20 mA current <0,1% non linearity.
- Extended current range 3,3 - 21,5 mA this allows to simulate fault conditions.
- The 4-20 mA signal is stable, independent of the voltage supply and temperature compensated.
- Programming examples are available on our software example page.
- Delivery from stock, worldwide shipping.
- 4-20 mA loop connection with industrial grade terminal blocks suitable for 2,5 qmm wiring.
- The connection to the PWM input can be done with the loose delivered pin header. Jumper wires can be used to connect to the Raspberry PI. Alternative wires can be soldered to the PCB
- The PCB has 2 3mm holes for mounting.
The A2127 can be modified to suit your specific needs if required. Please contact us to discus possibilities.
|Current (min)||3,3 mA|
|Current (max)||21,5 mA|
Write Your Own Review
|A2127_R1.pdf||Datasheet A2127 R1||175.8 KB||Download|