Adjustable Current loop tester panel mounting
4-20mA current loop simulator designed for simulation of 4-20mA signals on analog inputs for PLC and DCS systems. The A2007C-T7 is equipped with a single-turn potentiometer for fast and stable current adjustment. There are 2 screws for adjusting minimum and maximum current. The A2007C-T7 4-20mA simulator is suitable for 2-wire and 4-wire 4-20mA systems.
- Single turn potentiometer for fast and stable current regulation.
- Simple connection with screw terminals.
- Loop-powered suitable for 2-wire and 4-wire current loop.
- Over-current protection.
- Protection for wrong connections.
- Stable current setting by internal current regulation, no temperature influence.
- Standard current range.
De A2007C-T7 is a current source controlled by a potentiometer and can be used for 2-wire and 4-wire 4-20mA systems. More information can be found on the technical information section
The A2007 series of current loop simulators is designed an tested according European and international standards. The CE declaration of conformity can be downloaded from this page. More information about the applicable standards can be found on our technical information page about international standards
|Current (min)||3,4-11,5 mA|
|Current (max)||12,5-21,5 mA|