- Multi turn potentiometer for accurate and stable current regulation.
- Simple connection with 4 mm laboratory connections.
- Loop-powered suitable for 2-wire and 4-wire current loop.
- Over-current protection.
- Protection for wrong connections.
- Stable current setting by internal current regulation, no temperature influence.
- Standard current range.
The A2007B-4M 4-20mA signal-source is not equipped with a battery, it is a passive 4-20mA device.
The A2007B-4M has two 4mm laboratory connections. These can be used to directly connect test wires with 4 mm banana plugs. The connections can also be used to fasten wires. These connections make it possible to hook up the A2007B-4M in any situation. Optional is a set of test wires available.
The A2007B-4M is used by engineers and mechanics in production, chemical, paper and automation industries.
The A2007 series of current loop simulators is designed an tested according European and international standards. The CE declaration of conformity can be downloaded from this page. More information about the applicable standards can be found on our technical information page about international standards
|Country of origin :||Netherlands|
|HS tariff code :||8543 20 00 00|
|Weight :||210 g|